Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 07:26:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2 scupper classics for sale  (Read 4411 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

woodbutcher

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 1
Hi everyone, new to the site but I've found a lot of great stuff here...  Now to the point, I have 2 scupper classics for sale, both are in good shape, a little "beach rash" on the bottoms but not too bad.  One is green and the other is magenta.  Both are two hatch models and have no other modifications, great paddling boats but the wife and I are looking for more stable platforms (I'm 6'2" and 260, these would be great boats for touring and day paddles, a bit tippy for a big guy for me when not in motion)  Each boat comes with a paddle.  I'm asking $500 each.  Email  [email protected]  or better to call 360  556  1295  thanks, Rob


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
IMO ... five hundy is a bit steep for these ...

-Allen


 

anything