Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:24:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Helmets  (Read 6819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I'd go WRSI or Shred Ready.....Shred Ready will print whatever you can put in an illustrator file onto your helmet...kinda cool.

I smell an NWKA logo run coming on.  Who's interested?

-Allen


jself

  • Guest
That would be cool.


dillonpdx

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 24
I saw some bargain helmets in the basement at Next Adventure in Portland last night.  New $29.


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
I saw some bargain helmets in the basement at Next Adventure in Portland last night.  New $29.

I'm going to have to check that out, I'll report back if there's some good deals left by the time I get there.
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson