Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 03:06:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: FNG  (Read 4776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hendog

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Graham, Wa
  • Date Registered: Nov 2009
  • Posts: 64
"I'm an aircraft electrician out in AMXS blue AMU"

I retied as a crew chief at McChord back in 2005. I currently work swing shift as a Mike-2 in MXS.

Lucked out and got the job wile I was still on terminal leave. Have been at McChord since 1993 and have worked in both squadrons.

Oh, by the way, the pic is from my retirement ceremony. That's my Dad, Col (ret) Mike Henderson USMC pinning a MSM on me that I received for deploying in 2003/04 to Balad, IRAQ.          
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:20:05 PM by hendog »


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
"I'm an aircraft electrician out in AMXS blue AMU"

I retied as crew chief at McChord back in 2005. I currently work swing shift as a Mike-2 in MXS.

Lucked out and got the job wile I was still on terminal leave. Have been at McChord since 1993 and have worked in both squadrons.

Oh, by the way, the pic is from my retirement ceremony. That's my Dad, Col (ret) Mike Henderson USMC pinning a MSM on me that I received for deploying in 2003/04 to Balad, IRAQ.           

Roger that. Lucky dog; I would love to land a civilian slot. I was on swings for the entire summer. I'm sure we crossed paths as much as ELEN works with fuel cell. I'm on graves now until I deploy Jan-May.
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod