Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:07:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: OR coast  (Read 2650 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jself

  • Guest


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
Wow! That looks amazing! Doesn't look like it would be as cold today that's for sure!
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Looks like today is the day.

http://magicseaweed.com/Lincoln-City-Surf-Report/316/

Anyone get out there?

I looked at the web cam earlier, and it weren't 3'. In fact it was breaking out at that reef before the haystack and all the way in.  Maybe good for you. Me? Not so much. ::)


I'm hoping that since msw was wrong about today, maybe they'll be wrong about next Satuday's double overhead forecast.
(wishful thinkin)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 03:45:38 PM by Fishesfromtupperware »
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
The webcam has been stuck on that same frame since this past Tuesday. I wish someone would go up there and kick it or something.  ::)
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
The webcam has been stuck on that same frame since this past Tuesday. I wish someone would go up there and kick it or something.  ::)

Dang, :angry3:
I thought the date looked a little wonky. So that means msw was not wrong and is probably not wrong about next week either. Oh well.
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


 

anything