Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 03:52:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: My sturgeon hand is itching  (Read 4029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jstonick

  • Guest
I was watching those charts with dread before yesterday. I went anyway because I can't catch anything sitting at home:) It was amazing watching all the trees float down. I could not believe the number of big trees. I think that I could always see at least a couple of big trees coming down the river all day.

Hey Mean Joe, are you from Pittsburgh? Is your name a Mean Joe Green reference?


Mean Joe

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Portland,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 86
I went anyway because I can't catch anything sitting at home:)


Hey Mean Joe, are you from Pittsburgh? Is your name a Mean Joe Green reference?


I had the same theory. I caught way more springers last spring actually being on the river than in my living room. Which is why I also gave it a go, from the safety of shore yesterday. You are much braver than me for getting into the debris flow.

Nope on Pittsburgh, I'm from Michigan. Always happy when my Redwings beat the Penguins


 

anything