Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 03:37:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: weekend fishing  (Read 2309 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

willbd

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Woodburn Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 317
Anyone fishing this weekend?

I am thing on GR on Saturday.

willbd


coosbayyaker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • "Hooky Thing"
  • Location: Coos Bay Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 3862
I'm popping a drammie and going out at Sunset. I can't take it anymore!! I need to get on the ocean.
See ya on the water..
Roy



jstonick

  • Guest
Hey willbd. I think I am going to try the upper Willamette tomorrow for sturgeon - at least for a while. I am going to launch out of Hebb park probably between 8 and 9. I may hit GR later if I strike out at Hebb.


willbd

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Woodburn Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 317
PDXfisher. I might change my plans to launch at Molalla River SP. There is a nice hole at the boat ramp.


Maddog

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Silverton, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 5
Can't make Saturday but I'm in for Sunday at Depoe Bay weather/sea permitting.


jstonick

  • Guest
Good luck maddog.

Ok willbd. Maybe I will see you. I plan on starting in Walnut eddy. I will bring my radio and monitor channel 69.


willbd

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Woodburn Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 317
Just fishing at Hebb park. No catching.
Going to Big Cliff tomorrow with the wife.