Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 12:50:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Another Good reson to Kayak  (Read 2927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jgrady

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: reedsport
  • Date Registered: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 290
So I also have a Very Nice 14.5 foot Ocean Dory that I built for use in Shelter Cove ,And When I got to Oregon, I paid my fees and had My Hull inspection done, and waited for sticker and Numbers,and waited,and waited, Almost Two years now I get a letter in the Mail saying We haven't issued sticked or # as They never Got the Hull inspection Paper and I have to Redo it,, So as I Never recived my sticker or Number I used it Very Little ..But Now I know the Only think is the fees are due again soon as why They sent the letter..Make me like kayaking so much more..I'll post some pics of the dory some time soon.


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
In those two years of waiting, did you ever call to see what was the hold up?   :-\
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15