Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 03:50:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lowrance elite users  (Read 2247 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rimfirematt

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Hit Me up on Facebook!
  • Location: Eagle River, Ak
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 658
Have you guys been happy with your units? I honestly don't know what to think. I don't have alot if fish finder experience. Mine seems to be working but I can't help but wonder if I could really use an upgrade to more power and more pixels. Finding bait balls is of great importance and I'm wondering if my elite is doing the job. I wonder cause I sure don't see alot of bait balls for sure on the screen. I get lots of maybes'