Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 07:44:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: In need of a paddle  (Read 3625 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Theshoeman

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Northwest Yak Adventures
  • Location: Tumwater WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 346
I am looking for a paddle for my kayak used is best not looking to spend over $20 on a tight budget. I will be back in the Puyallup Tacoma area middle of next week. Thanks everyone


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
I have a Carlisle 2 piece Day Tripper 220 cm that has been used twice so in great shape.

Entry level paddle but the price is right ... free
http://store.carlislepaddles.com/products/443249/Day_Tripper


I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't


 

anything