Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:18:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2005 Hobie Mirage Tandem $1200--Sold--  (Read 5906 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cjb

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: Oct 2010
  • Posts: 172
I bought this boat two years ago so my wife and I could go out together.  Now that we have a kiddo, I’ve been on the water alone and figure it’s time to get a solo kayak instead.  I thought I’d post here before advertising on Craigslist.

This is a 2005 model year Hobie Mirage Tandem, white color.  Detailed specifications for this model can be found at the link.  There’s an extra hatch that I installed between the two cockpits, as well as a pair of RAM tube holders and at least a joint to mount a fishfinder.  The hull comes with two drives, paddles, seats, and drive well plugs.

I’m located in central Seattle.  PM me or post here if you happen to be interested or if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:56:53 PM by cjb »
-Craig

'12 Red Hobie Revo 11
"Red Rocket"


 

anything