Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:40:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[May 12, 2024, 01:20:18 PM]

[May 11, 2024, 08:58:38 AM]

by jed
[May 09, 2024, 09:27:35 AM]

[May 09, 2024, 08:48:33 AM]

by jed
[May 08, 2024, 04:19:26 PM]

by jed
[May 08, 2024, 06:33:27 AM]

[May 07, 2024, 09:39:21 PM]

[May 07, 2024, 01:53:02 PM]

[May 05, 2024, 10:15:00 PM]

[May 04, 2024, 11:31:01 PM]

[May 02, 2024, 04:57:43 PM]

[April 30, 2024, 04:21:36 PM]

[April 30, 2024, 12:53:59 PM]

by Spot
[April 28, 2024, 01:57:51 PM]

[April 27, 2024, 06:01:15 PM]

Picture Of The Month

BigFishy with a big springer!

Linked Events

• Brownlee Crappie Shootout: May 14, 2016

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout  (Read 17775 times)

smilinkayaker

• Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Sep 2014
I hope to make it out for this one.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
I really hope you and your team can make it out. The event is on the main channel of Brownlee, so the Idaho boys can use their Idaho fishing licence and invasive. Can launch and land in Oregon with no problem.-jed

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Douglas Quikut/ American Angler just threw 2 of these down for the guys to fight over. The American Angler Classic electric fillet knife with 8" freshwater blade. If you plan on cleaning crappie, this is the way to go. Thank you for the support, Tim. Check out his gear at www.douglasquikut.com
-jed
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:58:21 PM by jed »

smokeyangler

• Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
With smilinkayaker showing up this is going to be a blast! The fish won"t have a chance. 
2014 Hobie PA 14
2015 Hobie Outback

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Glad you are going to make it out Mike, and you do well at tourneys yourself. I hope there are a bunch of fish caught that day. If anyone wants to donate their catch, I will have a cooler there to throw them in. Might even fry some up after.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Thanks Mark and Kokatat for the sweet donation. I'm not sure if this is the a pic of the exact Bahia Predator model. Find more Kokatat gear at www.kokatat.com.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Werner Paddles is on board with some cool accessories. Rob was stoked to hear about the event and will try to stop by. Visit Werner Paddles at  www.wernerpaddles.com Thanks again Rob.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Skwoosh/I-Tek will be sending a donation in April for the boys. I'll post pics of gear when it comes in. Their products really help with leg and back fatigue www.skwoosh.com Thank you Katie.

smokeyangler

• Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
It's good to see the sponsor's throwing in some nice prizes.  Keep up the hard work putting this together.  It's great to have an event over here on the East side.  The talk of a fish fry after the tournament has me hungry for some crappie.
2014 Hobie PA 14
2015 Hobie Outback

Spot

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
Hey Jed, can you tell us a bit about the which charitable organizations will be receiving the entry fees?

-Mark-
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  --Mark Twain

Sponsors and Supporters:
Team Daiwa        Next Adventure       Kokatat Immersion Gear

Tournament Results:
2008 AOTY 1st   2008 ORC 1st  2009 AOTY 1st  2009 NA Sturgeon Derby 1st  2012 Salmon Slayride 3rd  2013 ORC 3rd  2013 NA Sturgeon Derby 2nd  2016 NA Chinook Showdown 3rd  2020 BCS 2nd   2022 BCS 1st

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Sure Mark, I have them listed, along with links, on the top of this thread, above the flyer. The Huntington  Senior and Youth Organization prepares and delivers dinners 2-3 times a week to those in need. They put on a haunted house on Halloween and do stocking stuffer gifts for  the kids. They are also planning to start a family movie night down at the VFW hall, as well as participating in other community activities.

CASA of Eastern Oregon is a program that works with children entering into the Foster Care Program. The Court Appointed Special Advocates are volunteers that provide court representation for minors within the a court room to ensure the best situation for the child. These volunteers are trained by the court system.They do also provide material items when a child is in need.

This is basically what the programs are about, as I understand it.
I don't understand much, so please visit their sites for a better explanation of everything they provide.-jed

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Phil from PRO-CURE will be sending a package for the tournament. Thanks Annette.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Cabela's  of Boise will be donating items to the Shootout. Will post pics as I receive donations. Thank you Erin.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
PEET Shoe Dryers will be sending a package for the BCS. I love their products and don't go on the road without them. Thank you for the local support, Amanda.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:06:40 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Hookum Good Co will be sending something for the guys. They offer gear that fits kayak fishing perfectly. Thanks again Rick.