Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:15:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: More Mirage Drive blues.  (Read 8014 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SturgeonRod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Pittmeadows bc
  • Date Registered: Aug 2012
  • Posts: 378
Quote
What happens when your paddle breaks in a similar situation, Ray?

I smoke a stogie and let you and Roger tow me in. LOL

Actually a better scenario would be if I lost my paddle. I highly doubt anything is going to break my carbon paddle. But I have two paddles and I can easily carry an extra.
[/quote
I give one tow a year, last year made it until August. (billy)

I would call it more of a salvage than a tow seeing as how I wasn't able to kick back and enjoy the ride. :))
you guy make me smile :)
-Rodney-


 

anything