Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 11:45:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lowrance HDS 7  (Read 2921 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Memkis

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Anchorage
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 51
Anyone have experience with the HDS 7 Touch? I mounted the transducer in my Hobie where they've put the transducer compartment but I'm not sure exactly where to mount the LSS 2 module so that it doesn't interfere with the transducer. Since I am likely using rivets I want to get it right the first time. Thanks


  • Location: Warrenton, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 406
From what I read on line, the LSS 2 module is an interface "brain" and needs to be mounted where you can see the lights if a problem exists.....see the following video.....
So, the LSS 2 box location need some flexibility and not to worry about the transducer since the signal is away from the hull.


 

anything