Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 08:08:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Anyone planning on going out this weekend?  (Read 6204 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crackergraham

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Edmonds, WA
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
  • Posts: 100
Glad your found some flounder!  I ended up with just one, and what I think is a sculpin.... But not sure.  No salmon though.... Missed a pretty good strike that might have been one.  Oh well.  I got off the water at 3pm.  Caught a second wind when the chop smoothed out.  That was some rough water this morning.  It didn't smooth out around the bend like I hoped it would.  Nice meeting you too!

Staghorn Sculpin?  Anyone?  Sorry the photo isn't very good.  I'm not so great on my bottom fish ID's but that's my guess after scouring the interwebs.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:49:54 PM by crackergraham »
--—•—--
2nd Place 2015 Salmon Slayride
6th Place 2015 AOTY
5th Place 2016 AOTY
--—•—--


THEFILTHYOAR

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: everett washington
  • Date Registered: Apr 2013
  • Posts: 194
For sure. Looks like the standard sculpin   good sized one. Ling bait. Damn that sucks missing solid strikes. I had a seal following me around it was annoying. Then he came up like 3 feet from my boat,  noticed me and startled him, and he made the biggest splash ever. SCared the piss out of me. I was surprised there wasnt any fish in that kelp line. I worked it hard too, ah well, maybe try again sometime.


Wiggins

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Bellingham, Wa
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 26
We ended up in Washington Park for the evenning incoming tide. Lots of boats around, but no fish.

Kyle