Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 02:28:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Sony HDR-AS100  (Read 6774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
I have a AS15 and 2 of the AS-10s.   bsteves comments pretty much state what most reviews / comparisons to the GoPro line have assessed.   I was a little dismayed how a year after I bought them from Walmart, they were closing them out.  My main use for them is for track days so can't provide much to say regarding Kayak use.  One negative is there are far fewer accessories out there for mounting them compared to what you can find for the GoPro's.   
  This YouTube reviewer has some interesting and informative videos of the Sony's and GoPro's.  He has also reviews some inexpensive cameras which look to be worth considering.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I2hjZYiW9gZPVkvzM8_Cw



 
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't