Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 10:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 3rd Annual Tillamook Bay Kayak Day (TBKD 3) results  (Read 30661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hdpwipmonkey

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Cornelius, OR
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 1510
The buckles bad ass! I'd go pick up a pair of wranglers and a long sleeve button up to go with it and walk around the next event with my shirt tucked in, my thumbs hooked on it and my hips pushed forward, all like sup bi%{*'s!
Seriously, I would, and I totally think you should.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
😂🤣

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"







www.facebook.com/HOWNOC


2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard


Pinstriper

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Outer Southwest Portlandia
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 1043
The buckles bad ass! I'd go pick up a pair of wranglers and a long sleeve button up to go with it and walk around the next event with my shirt tucked in, my thumbs hooked on it and my hips pushed forward, all like sup bi%{*'s!
Seriously, I would, and I totally think you should. [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somethin' that big and shiny ? I say make a junk jig out of it.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !

Punctuation. It saves lives.
........................................................................


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
THat TBKD3 winner's belt buckle doesn't exist...  no pictures, didn't happen.


 

anything