Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 06:39:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Looking for Hobie Revolution 16  (Read 12129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ballardbrad

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Kayak Fishing Washington
  • Location: Ballard, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 626
I know you're looking for used but I know that Outdoor Emporium in Seattle has a new Revo 16 on the floor.  They typically carry the Revo 13 but have had requests to bring the 16's in.


Thedarkkite

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Aug 2019
  • Posts: 9
There’s a cheap one in mt vernon


Shin09

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 616
AKS has one posted on craigslist too. 1 year used.


bogueYaker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Pace the halls and climb the walls
  • Location: Back in Gerrymanderville, NC
  • Date Registered: Aug 2019
  • Posts: 416
ballardbrad -- Thanks! Until I get those next 3 of promotions, I think I'll be relegated to used Hobie products. They're not as flashy, but they float and they fish :)

thedarkkite -- Thank you! That boat is 13 hours away from me -- On top of the distance, I'm afraid that I'll make that drive only to find a cracked hull or bad drive. I did speak with the seller, they seemed happy to answer questions.

Shin09 -- Thanks! That's still a bit north of what I'm trying to spend, but that's neat to see.


 

anything