Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 03:10:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Monkeyface prickleback eel recipe  (Read 25702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
Man, that critter looks like the alien that busted out of the guy's gut in ALIENS!!!

   I druther eat bugs....
Some bugs are edible. The bugs I've eaten don't taste as good as that eel did though. I'll hafta do more post on the things I've prepared for our dining pleasure that may gross out those with delicate sensibilities.  >:D  ;D


 

anything