Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:28:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Musky Baits for lingcod?  (Read 5616 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fishnut

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • 1st Recipient of 2012 A$$hat Award
  • Location: Marysville,Wa
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 660
Bill. You have been paying too much. You do need to hit the salt. Me too.


islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Me three!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
Muskies have to be the king of Pursuers.  I don't know of any other fish that is as apt to hook up while the angler is doing figure 8's right next to the boat.    When I think of Muskies "or at least Tiger Muskies as up here on Tapps"  I think of expensive Bucktails and Crankbaits.    Snags would really start to add up $$$

Now I am wondering how Ling lures might work for the Tiger Muskies  ;D
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't