Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:50:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Good deal on Saltwater spinning reels  (Read 4808 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I own several of these reels and love them.  I have the graphite and they were made by Okuma when I bought mine a few years ago.


Skidplate

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Gresham, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 707
Thanks for posting this up Lee.

I didn't need it, but I got the 60 just because I didn't know which size to go with.

FYI I picked this up for $25 to get me over the $50 mark (free shipping):

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Plano174-4-By8482-Rack-System8482-Tackle-Storage/1160433.uts?WTz_l=Home%3Bcat105591780%3Bcat105642180%3Bcat105647580
They'll go on sale at Fisherman's for about the same price once a year, but they're great for keeping all sorts of stuff organized. I have one in my garage that I use as a toolbox for organizing all my small stuff.
My wife thinks fishing is merely guys wandering around like idiots swinging sticks in the air. Many of my trips prove how smart she really is.


 

anything