Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 04:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Daiwa Lexa 300  (Read 4936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Been to both of the Haddrells Point stores last year. Lee's dead on about them. Great shop, grat people, terrifically helpful. Won't deal with anyone else there.


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Pulled the trigger and will fish it tomorrow. God help me if the mrs finds out.
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


Romanian Redneck

  • snoodleboob smoochy bear
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • 2011 Hobie Outback & WS Tarpon 120
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 1979
God help me if the mrs finds out.
Good thing you're a reverend.
RR's Channel         

"You break into my house, I will shoot you. My wife will shoot you and then spend thirty minutes telling you why she shot you."
- Jeff Foxworthy


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
I'm putting it to the test tomorrow... I know it's gonna be awesome!
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Well, I admit to not having much to compare it to for casting. Really just my 5501. I loved the way it casts. I think I got the backlash control dialed in for me. Nice long casts. Only one backlash. Fast retrieve... I long that the drag clicks when you tighten or loosen it. Gives you a sense of how much. Anyway, it's a keeper.
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Oh... It seems cabelas is giving 35 credit for the next purchase when you buy one of these.
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback