Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:15:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Pretty interesting new kayak design- See it on Kickstarter  (Read 5150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fungunnin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 2548
Lol .... All I can think of when it come to Jackson is Jim and Drew sitting at a table arguing who is more of a 'big deal'

Sent from my Motorola Flip phone.



Ray Borbon

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Hook em and cook em
  • Location: Kirkland,WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2012
  • Posts: 474
Not my type of boat and i love bass and trout fishing...  I think they could be successful if they got funding. I bet I could break  those pontoons off. They look like a weak point.


bluewrx02

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Facebook
  • Location: Hillsboring Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 802
:D

The perfect ocean fishing kayak would be a mirage drive driven T13..... In my opinion.

Sent from my Motorola Flip phone.

The Revo 13 is just that. I totally thought of the T13 when I was using the Revo.
2011 Oregon Rockfish Classic – 1st place
2013 Oregon Rockfish Classic - 1st place

2011 Hobie Outback     
2013 Hobie Revo 13     
2014 Hobie Adventure Island

      


  • Life is analog. Don't be digital.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 90
Looks like some cool innovation, buuuut.... I think I'll stick with my AI :)

Hope they make some waves though, always a fan of kickstarters.


 

anything