Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 09:56:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Elite 4 HDI  (Read 5233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

coosbayyaker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • "Hooky Thing"
  • Location: Coos Bay Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 3862
Figured I'd keep my highlights here. So, this was essentially the shakedown cruise for my elite... I took it out to neah bay. Over the space of two days it performed flawlessly. I love the dsi and the sonar seemed spot on. Definitely a learning curve playing with the various emus and such. But it worked really well. I am happy to answers any questions if you are thinking about picking up one if these... At this point I would recommend d it.

Damn, Dude didn't get any emus with her finder, what a rip!  ;)

Isn't the DSI just awesome!? I know who's boat i'm using for AOTD...
See ya on the water..
Roy



 

anything