Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 08:43:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: hagg lake  (Read 5195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
One would think that if you could locate the spider blocks you could find some bass.

http://obpc0.tripod.com/id266.html

I know exactly where the bulk of those are in two places on the lake, but still haven't had any luck with potential fish hiding there. 
I've never even seen any of the many bass boats hook a fish from those fake structures.   :-\
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
One would think that if you could locate the spider blocks you could find some bass.

http://obpc0.tripod.com/id266.html

I know exactly where the bulk of those are in two places on the lake, but still haven't had any luck with potential fish hiding there. 
I've never even seen any of the many bass boats hook a fish from those fake structures.   :-\

I guess that shoots that theory in the ass.
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


cdat

  • Guest
One would think that if you could locate the spider blocks you could find some bass.

http://obpc0.tripod.com/id266.html

I know exactly where the bulk of those are in two places on the lake, but still haven't had any luck with potential fish hiding there. 
I've never even seen any of the many bass boats hook a fish from those fake structures.   :-\

Well, guess I'm not going to waste anymore time fishing those. ???


patp

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: portland
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 50
i was fishing for bass and still did not do anything. i like the lake especially in late september to early october. i think i will try molalla river state park next weekend. sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i just saw that it got moved. thanks for the reply's


 

anything