Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 05:04:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Simpson Reef 11/22/15  (Read 4457 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fishcat

  • Don't mind me... just fishing through...
  • Herring
  • **
  • A cat does not live by bread alone 🐟
  • Location: Reedsport
  • Date Registered: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 27
Cool, thanks guys!
Amazon has lime green for a buck more, looks like Austin C&K gets the order.  😁
2016 Hobie TI Hibiscus


Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345
The fleet is growing fast! Need to start planning a regatta. Maybe a Christmas Parade down the Willy.

I could see it now.  AI's and TI's decked out with 1000+ Walmart LED Christmas lights each.

Join the 11th annual paddle in Salem:  https://www.facebook.com/events/662376320571314/



Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
Awesome video, Chris. Keep 'em coming! I sense that you have big plans for the bigger boat and eventually sail in 2016. Care to pique our interest? Looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble you can get into in that boat!

Long-term I'm interested in a Tandem Island, but I can't fit anything longer than the Oasis in my garage, so it won't be until I move.


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Awesome video, Chris. Keep 'em coming! I sense that you have big plans for the bigger boat and eventually sail in 2016. Care to pique our interest? Looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble you can get into in that boat!

Long-term I'm interested in a Tandem Island, but I can't fit anything longer than the Oasis in my garage, so it won't be until I move.

Thanks man, I do have some goals for 2016. Ocean salmon and halibut are at the top of the list. :D

Hopefully I don't get myself into too much trouble.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents