Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 07:48:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Wow. I'm not launching into that  (Read 5370 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417


It was all mute yesterday though.  INSAYNE offered his skills and tools in the manufacture of a drift anchor arm for my T11 and I chose that over surf.  BTW:  INSAYNE has some INSANE metal skills!!!!  I'll post some pictures of it soon.  Thanks again Craig!!!!

Hey, no problem Spot.  Glad I could get you set up.  Gunna have to get to work on one for mine.  ;)

I'll also have to fiddle with another anchor mold and see about pouring a nice 10# pyramid that has some bite.
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


ConeHeadMuddler

  • non-competitor
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Smells like low tide
  • Location: Twin Harbors area, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1036
Anybody else here see that shot of some crazed yakker attempting to go out in that stuff? I saw it over on Piscatorial Pursuits main discussion forum. Looks like the same place. Saw it on the forum there this morning. Pic of some crazy dude paddling out into that cauldron. :o

I just went back to that page, and the ling there is to NW Wild Country's main page:

www.nwwildcountry.com

You might still be able to view it there.

Which one of you is gonna fess up to it?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:21:06 AM by ConeHeadMuddler »
ConeHeadMuddler


Alkasazi

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Alkasazi
  • Location: Columbia Gorge
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 485


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
wow, does Mike have a death wish??

<   :icon_scratch:  now, where was that afrikaaner site i ran across last night.......??>



craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Quote
wow, does Mike have a death wish??

Nah.  He was wearing a helmet. ::)


 

anything