Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 06:05:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Eagle Cuda 350  (Read 8721 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
Yeah, portland store. I can pick you one up monday if they're still on sale and mail it to you. My office is very close. Send me a pm.

Thanks for the info and offer,    I am riding the fence on getting one or not.   I have the Cuda now but really need more time with it on the water learning the ropes.

 I was at Cabela's last week looking at the Mark 4 next to the Lowrance with the same screen as the Cuda 350.   Seeing both screens side by side you can really see the better resolution of the Mark 4 stand out.
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't


 

anything