Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 01:10:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Where to fish?  (Read 3134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I have thought about it but I think I need to get a downrigger set up first.  I haven't fished it for Kokes yet but I've heard they are pretty deep most of the time. 

I need to find somebody that's fished it so I have an idea where to go and what to use.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


coosbayyaker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • "Hooky Thing"
  • Location: Coos Bay Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 3862
I haven't seen hide nor hair from him in quite a long time but if you can get in touch with EOB(EObasser) he fished that area(boardman, irrigon, umutilla) extensively when he lived there. he is a walleye catching machine.. I caught a real nice smallie a few years back on the columbia at the nearest launch point to hat rock campground..and nearly melted too from the heat but i know it wont bother you none...

Feb. '11 northwest sportsman has a great article and map about the walleye in that area
See ya on the water..
Roy



 

anything