Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:04:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yellow Hobie today near Hawthorne Bridge  (Read 4214 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
It is not my fault I caught a fish while showing someone how to rig up.  At the rate I have been going this year I could be there for 2 days and still not catch anything.
 


SteveHawk

  • ORC
  • Salmon
  • *
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 820
I remember a time when one, who has been mentioned, was showing two newbies the salmon ropes as it were. If my memory serves me right ndogg two, newbies zero. I was a lesson one does not forget.

Wobbler

P. S. He did show us everything he was doing. The "touch" just didn't transfer.

See you on Thursday!
"if you aren't living life on the edge, your just taking up space"  Thom Rock


Green Outback, Blue Revo