Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 11:33:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: want to buy another Fish N Dive  (Read 3800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
Looking for another Fish N Dive ::).  What can I say.. I'm an addict ;D



ohbryant

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Port Angeles WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 626
Are these boats new to you?  I thought you were a Hobie Guy, I'm looking to swap out my Pro Explorer, Not much of a big water boat.  The Hull design looks very Sea Worthy on those.  If you find a dealer deal let me know.


  • Location: The Gorge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 709
I've thought about it myself. I kind of regret selling mine. I may have to add a third 'yak to the fleet. California has a bunch of them in the winter and early spring (on Craigslist) at pretty good prices. I may have to make a run in the early summer...

True
"This above all: to thine own self, be true, and it must follow, as the day the night, thou canst not then be false to any man."


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
Are these boats new to you?  I thought you were a Hobie Guy, I'm looking to swap out my Pro Explorer, Not much of a big water boat.  The Hull design looks very Sea Worthy on those.  If you find a dealer deal let me know.

It's the first fishing kayak he used.  He's going back to his roots!   :D
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
Yep.. I've had more than a couple cobras.  I'm looking for one more so I'll have two to leave at the coast to be used as needed.  Fish n dives are great jack of all trades workhorses. My Addy is still my primary boat.


ohbryant

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Port Angeles WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 626
Right, sounds like you like them, that is good to know.  They are priced nice.