Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 09:06:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Oregon Kayaker: Test ride my new Kayak (Video)  (Read 2166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BennettOZ

  • Herring
  • **
  • Malibu Pro Explorer
  • Location: Foster, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 37
Well, I am a long time fisherman, Fly fishing mostly. I however just picked up a Kayak from another member on the forum here. I gave it a test ride today to see how my first trip on a kayak would go. I enjoyed myself a lot.



kardinal_84

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Perseverance Pays!
  • Kayak Fishing Southcentral Alaska
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 4216
Nice.  Your going to love it.  What kayak is it?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Personal Chauffeur for Kokatat & Hobie Fishing Team member, Ryu .

Personal fishing sites of Alaska Kayak Angling adventures of my son and I. I am NOT a guide.
guidesak.blogspot.com
AlaskaKayakFisher.com


BennettOZ

  • Herring
  • **
  • Malibu Pro Explorer
  • Location: Foster, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 37
Oh, sorry I forgot to say that... Its the Malibu Kayaks Pro Explorer.


ohbryant

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Port Angeles WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 626
LIKE      Glad to see you out there!  Cant wait to test the one I got from Photosenior.


BennettOZ

  • Herring
  • **
  • Malibu Pro Explorer
  • Location: Foster, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 37
Thanks Ohbryant! I am exited to do some actually fishing soon. Living just minutes from Foster lake and only a 10min drive up to Green Peter reservoir, I am going to be going after some kokanee trout and some nice lake bass.


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
Thanks Ohbryant! I am exited to do some actually fishing soon. Living just minutes from Foster lake and only a 10min drive up to Green Peter reservoir, I am going to be going after some kokanee trout and some nice lake bass.
Congratulations on the new kayak.  That is a beautiful area, I fished there for the first time last year.
Dave