Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 03:11:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fishing this Weekend?? 5/4-5/5  (Read 1746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KayakBernie

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • 'Mark'ing My Territory : My Adventure/ Photo Blog
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 111
Hey everybody!  Since I am fairly new here I dont have a established list of go-to fishing partners so I just thought I would see if anybody has any plans or would like to make some plans for fishing this weekend? I am up for ( and prepared) for:
 springers
 saltwater (Lingcod, Rockfish),
 bass/ trout

 Let me know,  I am anxious to meet up with folks and get to know some of you better. I promise I can hold my own and I wont need to be baby sat ;) 

Cheers,
Bernie
It's not the destination, but the Journey that makes life interesting!


garrett805

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Apr 2013
  • Posts: 9
Get on any fish?

I caught smallmouth on the Tualatin, thats about it.  Still hoping for some pink meat soon.