Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 08:08:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Trout spawning video  (Read 2637 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rimfirematt

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Hit Me up on Facebook!
  • Location: Eagle River, Ak
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 658
Here's a short clip of some trout I filmed today.
This was with my new gopro 3.

I'm pretty happy with it so far. But what is that squealing noise in the video? It didn't sound like that on my computer. It only sounds line that on the YouTube upload




akfishergal

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 756
I like that perfect mirror that the surface provides -- neat effect.  Pretty fish.  I didn't hear any squealing when I played it.  Old ears? Dunno.