Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:01:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Willy tomorrow 5/9/08 after work  (Read 2931 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steelheadr

  • Participant in life...not spectator
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Pay no attention to the man in the hat.
  • Peterberger Adventures
  • Location: obviously not fishing...
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
  • Posts: 1865
Hey all, I'm thinking of launching from Sellwood Waterfront Park after work tomorrow. Anyone interested?

Jay
"Fast enough to get there...but slow enough to see. Not known for predictability"  Thanks to Jimmy Buffet for describing my life...again



bsteves

  • Fish Nerd
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Better fishing through science
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007
  • Posts: 4584
Hmmm, I was thinking either MC or the area in and around Swan Island all day tomorrow. I'm leaning towards trying Swan Island.  I'm thinking I'd troll the Wily up there during the incoming/slack in the morning for springers, switch to sturgeon if I get bored, and finally head to the inside of Swan Island to avoid the outgoing current for some smallmouth, largemouth, panfish action.  Maybe we'll get bored of all that too and join you at Sellwood after 5.

Brian
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh


ThreeWeight

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
  • Posts: 584
I am going to try and make it out for this... I haven't wet a line in weeks, and with the river closing Sunday, I need to get one last trip in.


steelheadr

  • Participant in life...not spectator
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Pay no attention to the man in the hat.
  • Peterberger Adventures
  • Location: obviously not fishing...
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
  • Posts: 1865
I was out until last light but nothing for me. I saw 1 hatchery and 1 native caught between 6pm and dark for about 15 boats.

At least the Willy by my house will stay open.... ;)
"Fast enough to get there...but slow enough to see. Not known for predictability"  Thanks to Jimmy Buffet for describing my life...again



ThreeWeight

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
  • Posts: 584
I had my kayak on the roof of the jeep and gear in the back... end ended up leaving work at 7:00 last night.  GRRRR.