Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 05:43:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fastest Shippers  (Read 3352 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
I need to get a wedge mount and a ff finder mount for my new ff... I need it before saturday... who is quick with they shipping without paying the extra?
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Try Amazon. You can get stuff next day for cheap sometimes.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


  • WS Commander 120, OK Trident 13, Revo 13
  • Location: Creswell OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 804
I've been an Amazon Prime member for a couple of years now. It has paid for itself many many times over. I cant get satellite or cable at my house either so the instant streaming is all I can get, between that and the Prime free 2 day shipping that's a total bargain for me. Not everything is a "Prime" item, but most things arrive in days not weeks. I would agree about Amazon has their poop in a group when it comes to shipping!

I think I have an extra wedge mount lying around Rev. Let me know if you cant find something sooner and I can send you one overnight or priority mail it.
Better to keep ones mouth shut and presumed a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
<Proverbs>


FireFly

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lowell, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 533
I think I have an extra wedge mount lying around Rev. Let me know if you cant find something sooner and I can send you one overnight or priority mail it.
:icon_thumleft:
Red Hobie Outback

2019 AOTD 5th place


  • Predator pdl
  • Alpine metal art
  • Location: Snoqualmie Pass WA.
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 86
I need to get a wedge mount and a ff finder mount for my new ff... I need it before saturday... who is quick with they shipping without paying the extra?
I ordered the lowrance ram ball off ebay and it was here in 2 days. West marine stocks them also but a few dollars more to get it now.
Johnson outdoors Pro-staff
Old town kayaks
Humminbird sonar
2014 & 2015 Old Town Predator 13's
2016 Predator xl
2017 predator pdl
KnoxKustoms fishing rods


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
 browneyesvictim - sent you a PM
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback