Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 06:18:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fishing in the snow  (Read 3102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmmpete

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Missoula, Montana
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 1989
The weather was pretty nice on Saturday, May 10, and the weather was predicted to be better on Sunday, so I decided to spend Sunday fishing on Lindbergh Lake in the upper Swan Valley in Montana.  But the weatherman was wrong.  When I woke up on Sunday, it was snowing.  But I figured, what the heck, all my gear is already loaded in my vehicle, the temperature isn’t too much below freezing, and I have a dry suit and plenty of clothing, so I went fishing despite the weather.  It snowed on and off for most of the day.  I had a good time, but I didn’t catch any fish.












dea

  • Herring
  • **
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 28
How beautiful is that?!
I wouldn't need to catch fish to enjoy paddling around in that environment.
Your a lucky man to have that beauty right at your doorstep.