Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 11:23:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Brilliant setup!!!!  (Read 3660 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
They have everything covered and well thought out, just needs some glitter and it would be perfect.   ;)

 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
So, I guess their paddles don't float... Pretty sweet water wings...
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod


hayday91b

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Apr 2014
  • Posts: 165


mcdc1369

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Nov 2007
  • Posts: 81
I always thought you paddle on a kayak and rowed a boat my bad


sherminator

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 847
I have a similar crossbar setup on my Oasis, although I like to think mine is a little better executed. It has the same retaining pin securing a smaller diameter tube though. I installed it with the idea of mounting pontoons off of it like this guy, but so far I have used only for a FF transducer mount.
15x tournament loser
2011 Hobie Oasis (yellow)
2014 Hobie Revo  (red)
2017 Aquaglide Blackfoot HB Angler XL


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
What would Nanook say?  This goes against all sea kayaking tradition.  ::)  But, it is creative and if it gets someone out and having fun, more power to 'em.  I can already see the wheels turning in Insayn's head.  Mount some motors and fans on those inner tubes, balance it out, and you got a kayak hovercraft.