Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 07:14:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Make your own trolling spinners for salmon/steelhead for $2  (Read 4092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

uplandsandpiper

  • Guest
Millions of salmon headed our way. I like trolling for these fish on the Columbia during the slack tide using a flasher and a spinner. I enjoy making my own gear and with spinners costing $5-10 I figured out a way to produce a quality spinner that will catch fish for as little as $2 each.



The Bike Rat

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Sandy Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2013
  • Posts: 33
Thanks for posting the video.  Now I can't wait to order some parts to make some spinners.
Steve
USAF (Ret)

Eagle Talon


Alan

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 40
Cool post.  I have a spinner of similar design to what you make that has caught a few coho.  I've been meaning to make some copies of it in different sizes for years in case I lose it.  Maybe i'll get around to it this year.


ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
Great tutorial, thanks.
 


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
...and a partridge in a pear tree.    Thanks for the nicely done video.  Very informative.  Great job!