Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 02:26:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Leaky Kwik-fish  (Read 6378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
Squirt it full of Pro-Cure.
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


  • Location: Warrenton, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 406
WR...I drilled 2 holes, 1/16" diameter to drain the water....AND, Ling Banger, your suggestion is priceless!


yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
Yesterday I was salmon fishing on the big c at Lyle and for kicks I thought I would toss some Kwik fish,flatfish,and brads version of them (2013 models).the fish were all over.i put them all over from 20-50 feet for 2 hrs.after inspection after fishing showed no waterlogging.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.