Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 11:47:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Serendipity: Mini-X  (Read 3436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Fished the Slayride today... But last night I was pretty unhappy. I waited til the last minute to put together my stuff. As I was looking over my trailer I noticed my tabs were expired. I'm close to hoodsport but I am pretty sure that just means I'd get a tickets faster. So I opted to throw my mini-x in the back of my truck as a way to deal with the situation. It turned out pretty good. The fishing aside, it's been awhile since I paddled and it was nice to do it again. It was also more comfortable the. I remembered... It moved thru the water well and it wasn't hard to boat the fish. I was without electronics and the usual mass of stuff I bring, but I gotta say, it was really nice to just paddle in a kayak that moved right along.

As an aside - Scott, Dino, and all the guys and gals that made the Slayride possible did an amazing job. It is so cool to do something I enjoy that benefit a great organization that is doing good stuff.
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


 

anything