Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 07:21:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Congrats to bsteves!  (Read 3890 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rory

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Rory's Internets Audio Blog
  • Location: Bellingham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 1818
I was flipping thru the recent edition of the Northwest Sportsman and came across this!  Congrats bsteves, I believed in you!
"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"



bsteves

  • Fish Nerd
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Better fishing through science
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2007
  • Posts: 4584
Sweet!... thanks Rory for goading me into sending that photo in to Andy.   I let me subscription lapse (which I will remedy)...I hope they can find me.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh


ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
Congrats.  The more I see your picture the sexier I look.
 


kardinal_84

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Perseverance Pays!
  • Kayak Fishing Southcentral Alaska
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 4216
Sweet!!!  Great pic!!!!
Personal Chauffeur for Kokatat & Hobie Fishing Team member, Ryu .

Personal fishing sites of Alaska Kayak Angling adventures of my son and I. I am NOT a guide.
guidesak.blogspot.com
AlaskaKayakFisher.com


Jammer

  • KayakFishingOregon.com
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kayak Fishing Oregon
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 1489
Nate is that your new Outback or did you borrow from Next Adventure? Nice picture!
• Stohlquist • Team Daiwa • Yakima Bait Company

2015 Hobie Fishing Team "Top Gun"
2012 Hobie Worlds Team USA - 19th place
2012 Oregon Rockfish Classic – 1st place
2010 Oregon Rockfish Classic - 1st place
2010 Cape Dis. Dungie Tourney - 1st place

KAYAK FISHING OREGON
www.youtube.com/jmrischer


Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
Congratulations Brian on getting published and to Nate. Way to represent guys  ;D
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Great shot. I love those fish jumping pictures.


Kyle M

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 952
Perfect shot!  Congratulations.