Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 09:03:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Daiwa Reels for Sale  (Read 6314 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
I've come to realize that I prefer left handed reels, so I purchased a few new reels this weekend and am selling some of my right-handed ones.  I take good care of my gear so both of these have been well maintained and are freshly cleaned, lubricated, and ready for some action.  I figured I would see if anyone here is interested before I post them on CL.

Daiwa Sealine-X 40SHA - $65: I bought this reel new two years ago and is has been very lightly used; basically brand new.  I believe this retails new around $120.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Daiwa-Sealine-X-SHA-Conventional-Reel/738623.uts?productVariantId=1283756&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=45-31053578-2&WT.tsrc=CSE&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=10071794&rid=20

Daiwa Sealine 50H - $30: This is older and used frequently, but is still in great shape.


Send me a PM if interested.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:26:51 PM by Rummy »
Dave


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
I've updated the original post and dropped the prices: I would really like to sell these.  Anyone?
Dave


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
Dave


 

anything