Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 04:23:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Sellwood Blackmouth Frenzy 3/24/15  (Read 7146 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Same to you! Or nice turban, rather.

It's a diaper for brain leaks. You going to haul your ass down here to fish my tournament? You can wear the hat on the water.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
I posted this after someone mentioned how long the 10-pg halibut landing technique thread had become, and that the same thread occurs every year:

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=15125.msg164051#msg164051

How did I miss that? 

The Asshat has a long a honorable history here.  I'm pretty sure that each of the admins have worn it at least once. 
Welcome to the brotherhood.  Wear it with pride for as long as you want. You can change your Avatar back at any time.

Jojo, I still dig the Mojo!

-Mark-

Did I see your name on the May Day list? You got to make it man.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
Hah,  I appreciate it, buddy. I definitely do wear it with pride. I've been an ass my entire life, but this is the first time I've been awarded for it.

It's not looking likely for me - it's a loooong drive from Seattle.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Hah,  I appreciate it, buddy. I definitely do wear it with pride. I've been an ass my entire life, but this is the first time I've been awarded for it.

It's not looking likely for me - it's a loooong drive from Seattle.
If the weathers looking good you can stay the weekend fish Pacific City Sunday with us  ;D



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
That's super kind of you!  I will look into it and if I'm able to make it down I will definitely take you up on that offer. Do you perchance have a barn and some hay I could crash on?


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
That's super kind of you!  I will look into it and if I'm able to make it down I will definitely take you up on that offer. Do you perchance have a barn and some hay I could crash on?
No but there will be lots of tent spots available hell I might even clean out the bed of my truck and let ya crash in there , it's got a canopy on it and it's 8ft long. I know all about that drive I picked up my yak from up there.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”