Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 02:19:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: A springer made it past Sellwood  (Read 3537 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


minnowmagnet

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • aka That F'n minnowmagnet
  • Location: pdx
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 206
Dang, that is a nice looking first springer! There is no better redemption after losing one. I know what you mean by being bipolar this time of year. I'm not sure I even like being around myself during springer season.
Way to go and thanks for the inspiration to get back out.


ch10dimes

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Lake Oswego, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2015
  • Posts: 4
Hi Barb, I was the guy that was launching a hobie while you were on the river that day, what a good looking fish. I went down river a bit the next day and hooked one but lost it as well.....love the springer fishing can't wait to get the first one to my new boat.


 

anything