Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 04:05:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie rubber grommets  (Read 3206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LingDing

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: SW OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 4
I was wondering if anyone had any of the rubber grommets for the hobie thru hull wiring plug they would sell me? I bought the thru hull plug for my revo 11 and didn't realize they have special grommets In the wiring kit.


bvfalls12

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
  • Posts: 7
Let me know specifically what you need, I might have it.  Might be  best to use Hobie part number or some other description to make sure we are on same page


LingDing

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: SW OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 4
Oh ya, good idea. I have the thru hull plug (Part Number# 86505611   upc #0792176167129), from ack but I need the rubber grommet for a garmin gps from the hobie wiring kit part# (86505621 upc #0792176732051). I should have bought the kit but I didn't and I don't need three plugs, just one. Thx for any help.


DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
if you're a penny pincher like i am, buy yourself a rubber stopper at ace hardware for $1, take an exact-o knife to it, add a dollop of goop and you've got yourself a watertight, suitable replacement.