Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: DIY Rolling Storage Cart  (Read 3145 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BK

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Sherwood, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 94
When I bought my PA12 last year, I built a simple rolling storage cart to make it easy to load/unload.   Last week, we picked up a new Outback (thanks TP!), which caused a storage issue.    My solution was to re-build the old cart to add capacity.

It has six castors and I can roll right up to my truck bed, slide the PA in, then roll around the side, and pull the Outback onto my roof rack.  I used to keep our SUPs on the lower level of my original cart but added the slats in this version to store all our kayak stuff together.

Nothing complicated but I'm happy with how it works. 








Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Looks good btw you know how to tell if your a serious kayak fisherman? Half your two car garage has fishing gear and yaks in it. Wish I had a garage



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


BK

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Sherwood, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 94
Looks good btw you know how to tell if your a serious kayak fisherman? Half your two car garage has fishing gear and yaks in it. Wish I had a garage

Thanks Shannon!  Yeah you should see the rest of that garage - no chance I'm ever getting a car in there, my hobbies take up too much room