Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 10:26:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Umpqua  (Read 3400 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bosun52

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Florence
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 43
I live in Florence, I know it's a little early, but would like to try Winchester Bay for Chinook. Anyone interested, let me know. Tides look like 3rd and 5th weeks of July.


surf12foot

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: North Bend Oregon
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 487
Went up there a couple weeks ago, fished halfmoon bay by the road hooked 3 before the wind came up (about 9:30ish) was blown off the water by 10:30. Fished the last 2 hours of high tide.
Scott


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
It's definitely not too early. They are being caught at the mouth around the last hour or two of the incoming tide. I went into The Bite's On tackle shop and they said guys are limiting around the bend at Gardiner and up to the 101 bridge. I almost went today but I didn't feel like fishing in this wind.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


 

anything