Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 06:24:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Rudders  (Read 2944 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

blownglass

  • Guest
I'm looking to get a rudder for my prowler big game . any suggestions on where to get one . I seen a couple on amazon but wasn't sure if it would fit or not .  on the ocean kayak site they were not clear on what fit what they used abbreviations . doe PBG stand for prowler big game . I'm assuming it does . also it had an option for pre 2013 and post 2013 . how can I tell when mine was made


Warf

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: St. Maries, Idaho
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 81
I would give Ocean Kayak a call and give them the serial no. and I'm sure they can help you out with what year your yak is and what fits it..