Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:12:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: DeeZee Invis-A-Rack  (Read 3488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Ran across this product this morning and thought it might be an option for those looking for something that can be "put away" when not in use.  I was thinking more along the lines of folding it down out of the way when I have my truck camper on my big truck, and available when I drop my camper at camp and want to leave the trailer as well.

http://www.deezee.com/Invis-A-Rack-Cargo-Management-System/p32923


 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
That is pretty slick.
Dave


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Sure, now they come up with this!  Waited until after I put a rack on the Nissan.

Would the camper clear it?  It seems to stick up above the bed rails a bit.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Low_Sky

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 521
Tinker, these have been around for a couple years, I think.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 Hobie Revolution 16
2014 Perception Triumph 13


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Tinker, these have been around for a couple years, I think.

They don't make them for Nissans, anyway, so a great whine went to waste.   ;D
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Low_Sky

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 521
They are made in the heart of America, Iowa.  I don't think they have Nissans in Iowa.  :banjo:
2016 Hobie Revolution 16
2014 Perception Triumph 13