Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 04:59:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Shasta Tackle now part of Mack Lures  (Read 2833 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345
After reading the topic on the Shuttle Hawk I went to the Shasta Tackle website and ordered one.  The receipt for the order came from Mack Lures, turns out they recently acquired Shasta Tackle.  And, when I went to the Mack Lure website I see that they have free shipping in July for orders over $15, well, the Shuttle Hawk is $15.  I emailed and asked Mack Lures if I qualify for the free shipping and they very generously refunded the $5.95 to me.  :hello2:   I like that kind of customer service!!  So if you are thinking about ordering something from either company (kokanee season is upon us) do it now, free is always a good thing.

Daniel
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:08:24 PM by Dan E »


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
Let us know how you like the shuttle hawk. After lots of cranking on the DR this past weekend at Odell I am seriously considering one.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL